We’re staying safe
How we’re staying safe
Our goal: staying healthy – together!
General information and rules on masks
Your health and the health of our team is our top priority.
- We will take your contact details when you arrive at the spa. This data is kept confidential and deleted after 14 days.
- The mask requirement is lifted, you can move freely in the bath without a mask.
- Our guests must keep their distance throughout the spa, in the water, the sauna and the steam bath as well as the relaxation zones and our bistros. Our employees may remind you of this if necessary.
- All changing rooms, toilets, showers, surfaces, doorhandles and handrails are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals.
A request to our guests
Please do not visit our spa if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste). We reserve the right to turn away guests with symptoms.
- In order to track and trace chains of infection during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are obliged to record and document our visitors’ contact details. The details are kept for 14 days, then erased. This data is not used for marketing purposes.
- The number of guests per bath is unlimited.
- Please keep your distance from others.
- We would prefer for you to pay by card at reception.
- A plexiglass screen is installed at reception to protect you and our staff.
During your visit to the spa
Please keep your distance from other guests in the dressing rooms, showers, relaxation rooms and lounge areas.
The way the spa water is treated makes infection through the water unlikely. However, please keep your distance from other spa guests.
Our guests must keep a distance of 1.5 metres. Please adhere to this and keep your distance.
Treatments and massages
Massage beds are thoroughly sanitised after use.
Please maintain the necessary distance here too.