Good to know
Good to know
All the information you need for a relaxing visit.
In our bistro-lounge, you will find an ever-fresh selection of various hot and cold treats as well as choice drinks. The perfect conclusion to a perfect day at the spa. You can pay for your drinks without cash charging your badge.
Our thermal water is rich in minerals and has a therapeutic effect on mind, body and soul. In some cases, however, we do not recommend visiting our facilities, for instance if you suffer from the following:
- Acute skin inflammation (eczema)
- Acute joint inflammation
- Severe varicose veins
- Open wounds
- Recent surgery
- Pregnancy up to week 12 and from week 33
Please inform our team of other issues such as allergies, accidents, injuries or other treatment that may affect your visit to our facilities.
Information for pregnant women
Warm mineral or thermal waters soothe the entire body – making this a relaxing experience for pregnant women, too. How your body reacts to hot water during pregnancy may vary. We therefore ask you to consult your doctor in advance.
Massages during pregnancy:
- We do not offer any massages up to week 12 of your pregnancy for health and safety reasons.
- From week 13 of your pregnancy, we are happy to offer you our massage services.
- We do not offer the exfoliating massage and the foam massage during pregnancy as it is not suitable for pregnant women.
Children at Hürlimannbad & Spa Zurich
Children aged one and above can visit the thermal spa accompanied by an adult – this rule applies up to age 15. Children enjoy reduced entry prices.
Admission to the Roman-Irish spa ritual is permitted from age 16.
Items for hire
You want to enjoy the day to the fullest... or you forgot something at home? You can rent swimwear, bathrobes and towels from us.
- Bath towel CHF 5 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
- Bathrobe CHF 9 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
- Swimwear CHF 7 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
- Bathing set (bathrobe, bath towel and bathing dress) CHF 19 (+ CHF 50 deposit)
- Private dressing room (from 16 years, only bookable on site) CHF 10 (+ CHF 50 deposit)
Booking and waiting times
Bookings are not available for admission to the thermal spa and/or the Roman-Irish spa ritual (visit not including treatments or massage). Please note that on busy days, you may have to wait.You can find out on site when it is possible to buy an admission chip for a specified time in order to spend the waiting time outside the Hürlimannbad & Spa Zürich.
For day packages, treatments and massages, we recommend booking an appointment in advance. This guarantees you entry.
In our on-site shop, you can buy numerous care and wellness products that we use for treatments, for the wellness oasis in your own four walls. Also ideal as a gift for your loved ones. Our staff will be happy to advise you.
Special rules of admission
The Roman-Irish spa ritual is reserved for women on the first Tuesday of each month. Men have no access to the spa area and no treatments or massages are available.
Lost wristband or dressing room key
If you lose your wristband or dressing room key, we will need to charge you CHF 50 each time for resolving the issue. You get your money back if the lost item is found.