Good to know
Good to know
All the information you need for a relaxing visit.
Botta bistro and shop
The Botta Bistro at the entrance is open to spa guests and other visitors. Hot and cold drinks and snacks are available in our bistro.
You can buy some of the products we use for treatments in the shop. Perfect for a gift or just as a little treat for you.
Information for pregnant women
Warm mineral or thermal waters soothe the entire body – making this a relaxing experience for pregnant women, too. How your body reacts to hot water during pregnancy may vary. We therefore ask you to consult your doctor in advance.
Massages during pregnancy
- We do not offer any massages up to week 12 of your pregnancy for health and safety reasons.
- From week 13 of your pregnancy, we are happy to offer you our massage services.
Children at Mineralbad & Spa Rigi Kaltbad
- Children under 16 are admitted to the mineral spa and steam bath if they are accompanied by an adult. They enjoy reduced admission prices.
- We are unfortunately unable to welcome children under one.
- Only adults aged 16 and over are admitted to the spa facilities.
- Massages are only available for guests aged 18 and over.
Photography, sound recording as well as smartphones and other electronic devices are not permitted anywhere in the facility.
You can hire swimwear, bathrobes and towels from us:
- Bath towel CHF 6 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
- Sauna towel CHF 8 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
- Swimwear CHF 8 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
- Bathrobe CHF 10 (+ CHF 40 deposit)
- Bathing set (small bath towel and swimwear) CHF 11 (+ CHF 40 deposit)
- Bath towel set (small and large bath towel) CHF 13 (+ CHF 40 deposit)
You can also buy swimwear in our shop.
Nude bathing zone and mixed sauna
- Our sauna facilities are always mixed.
- The sauna area is a nude area; clothing may be worn in all other areas.
Anreise auf die Rigi
Vom Tal aus können Sie die Anreise zum Mineralbad variabel gestalten: Entweder mit den Zahnradbahnen in Goldau und Vitznau oder einer der Luftseilbahnen, die Sie auf die Rigi bringen. Wie Sie sich auch entscheiden, das gewünschte Ziel erreichen Sie unkompliziert und erlebnisreich. Eine Anreise mit dem Auto ist nicht möglich.