We’re staying safe
How we’re staying safe
Our goal: staying healthy – together!
General information and rules on masks
Your health and the health of our team is our top priority.
- Admission only with valid Covid certificate.
- Masks are compulsory until you reach the cloakroom, after which you can move freely in the SPA without a mask.
- All changing rooms, toilets, showers, surfaces, doorhandles and handrails are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals.
A request to our guests
Please do not visit our spa if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste). We reserve the right to turn away guests with symptoms.
- Please keep your distance from others.
- We would prefer for you to pay by card at reception.
- A plexiglass screen is installed at reception to protect you and our staff.
During your visit to the spa
Please keep your distance from other guests in the dressing rooms, showers, relaxation rooms and lounge areas.
The way the spa water is treated makes infection through the water unlikely. However, please keep your distance from other spa guests.
Sauna and steam bath
The maximum number of guests is indicated on the doors. Please adhere to this and keep your distance.
Our employees and guests wear masks during massages. Massage beds are thoroughly sanitised after use.
The maximum number of visitors is indicated. This is monitored by our employees. Please maintain the necessary distance here too.