Good to know
Good to know
All the information you need for a relaxing visit.
Are you planning a hen or stag do, a family party or just a night with friends? We can organise an unforgettable event that’s tailored to you: for groups of six people or more, accompanied by a massage, treatments or a spa aperitif. We also offer a bride ritual or four-hand massage experience. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for pregnant women
Warm salt water soothes the entire body – making this a relaxing experience for pregnant women, too.
How your body reacts to hot water during pregnancy may vary. We therefore ask you to consult your doctor in advance.
Massages during pregnancy:
- We do not offer any massages up to week 12 of your pregnancy for health and safety reasons.
- From week 13 of your pregnancy, we are happy to offer you our massage services.
- We only offer foot reflexology massages between weeks 13 and 32 of pregnancy.
General rules for children
Children from 4 to 15 years
Children from 4 years of age may use the NaturSolebad daily from 09:00 to 17:00 when accompanied by a person of full age.
Eating and drinking
The consumption of food and drink brought into the pool is not permitted anywhere in the complex. Eating and drinking is only permitted in the bistro.
Please use our lockers for your valuables and clothes. Please keep the cloakrooms clean and tidy.
The pool is a place of peace and relaxation. Out of consideration for the other guests, please keep your conversation with your child quiet and reserved. Shouting, splashing, diving and running around are not permitted.
Showering is compulsory before each bath.
Use of utensils
The use of water play equipment such as balls, fins and diving goggles is not permitted.
You can hire swimwear, bathrobes and towels from us:
- Sauna towel CHF 6 (+ CHF 40 deposit)
- Swimwear CHF 8 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
- Bathrobe CHF 8 (+ CHF 40 deposit)
- Private dressing room (only available Monday to Friday by request) CHF 8 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
You can also buy swimwear and swimming trunks in our shop.
Booking and waiting times
Booking is not available for day admissions. Please note that on busy days, you may have to wait.
You can buy some of the products we use for treatments in the shop. Perfect for a gift or just as a little treat for you.
Special rules of admission at the spa
Thursdays at the spa (excluding public holidays) are reserved for women. Men can access the spa area for massages. From May to September, there are infusions with different scented essences every two hours between 11.15 am and 7.15 pm. From October to April, the infusions are every hour between 11.15 and 20.15.
Nude bathing zone, mixed sauna and natural saltwater bath
- The sauna and steam rooms are textile-free areas, with the exception of the non-nude steam room in the natural saltwater bath.
- The sauna is mixed.
- On Thursdays (excluding public holidays), the spa is reserved exclusively for women.