Good to know
Good to know
All the information you need for a relaxing visit.
Are you planning a hen or stag do, a family party or just a night with friends? We can organise an unforgettable event that’s tailored to you: for groups of six people or more, accompanied by a massage, treatments or a spa aperitif. We also offer a bride ritual or four-hand massage experience. For more information: email@example.com.
Information for pregnant women
Warm salt water soothes the entire body – making this a relaxing experience for pregnant women, too.
How your body reacts to hot water during pregnancy may vary. We therefore ask you to consult your doctor in advance.
Massages during pregnancy:
- We do not offer any massages up to week 12 of your pregnancy for health and safety reasons.
- From week 13 of your pregnancy, we are happy to offer you our massage services.
- We only offer foot reflexology massages between weeks 13 and 32 of pregnancy.
Children at Solbad & Spa Schönbühl
- We are unfortunately unable to welcome children under four.
- Children aged 15 and under are admitted to the natural saltwater bath if they are accompanied by an adult. They enjoy reduced entry prices.
- Adults aged 16 and overare admitted to the sauna and spa facilities.
You can hire swimwear, bathrobes and towels from us:
- Sauna towel CHF 6 (+ CHF 40 deposit)
- Swimwear CHF 8 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
- Bathrobe CHF 8 (+ CHF 40 deposit)
- Private dressing room (only available Monday to Friday by request) CHF 8 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
You can also buy swimwear and swimming trunks in our shop.
Booking and waiting times
Booking is not available for day admissions. Please note that on busy days, you may have to wait.
You can buy some of the products we use for treatments in the shop. Perfect for a gift or just as a little treat for you.
Special rules of admission and events at the spa
- Thursdays at the spa (excluding public holidays) are reserved for women. Men can access the spa area for massages.
- May–September: Two-hourly infusions with a range of aromatic essences between 11:15 am and 7:15 pm.
- October–April: Hourly infusions with a range of aromatic essences between 11:15 am and 8:15 pm.
Nude bathing zone, mixed sauna and natural saltwater bath
- The sauna and steam rooms are textile-free areas, with the exception of the non-nude steam room in the natural saltwater bath.
- The sauna is mixed.
- On Thursdays (excluding public holidays), the spa is reserved exclusively for women.