Good to know
Good to know
All the information you need for a relaxing visit.
Are you planning a birthday, a family party or just a night with friends? We can organise an unforgettable event that’s tailored to you: for groups of six people or more, accompanied by a massage or treatments and an aperitif.
Freshly prepared snacks are available from our bistro: sandwiches, salads, soups, pizzas, daily specials, drinks and much more. You can pay for your food and drink cash-free with your wristband.
Information for pregnant women
Warm mineral, thermal or salt waters soothe the entire body – making this a relaxing experience for pregnant women, too. How your body reacts to hot water during pregnancy may vary. We therefore ask you to consult your doctor in advance.
Massages during pregnancy:
- We do not offer any massages up to week 12 of your pregnancy for health and safety reasons.
- From week 13 of your pregnancy, we are happy to offer you our massage services.
Children at Termali Salini & Spa Locarno
- We are unfortunately unable to welcome children under four.
- Children over four are admitted to the natural saltwater bath if they are accompanied by an adult. They enjoy reduced entry prices.
- Admission to the sauna and spa area (massage and treatments) is permitted for adults aged 16 or over.
You can hire swimwear, bathrobes and towels from us:
- Bath towel CHF 5 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
- Sauna towel CHF 7 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
- Swimwear CHF 9 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
- Bathrobe CHF 9 (+ CHF 20 deposit)
Booking and waiting times
Booking is not available for day admissions. Please note that on busy days, you may have to wait.
You can buy some of the products we use for treatments in the shop. Perfect for a gift or just as a little treat for you.
Nude bathing zone and mixed sauna
- Our sauna facilities are always mixed.
- Clothing should not be worn in the sauna and steam bath, but may be worn in all other areas.
Lost wristband or dressing room key
If you lose your wristband or dressing room key, we will need to charge you CHF 50 each time for resolving the issue. You get your money back if the lost item is found.