We’re staying safe
How we’re staying safe
Our goal: staying healthy – together!
General information and rules on masks
Your health and the health of our team is our top priority.
- We will take your contact details when you arrive at the spa. This data is kept confidential and deleted after 15 days.
- All staff and guests must wear masks throughout the spa at all times, except when they are in the water or sitting down to eat.
- We limit the number of guests permitted in our spas in order to maintain social distancing.
- Our guests must keep their distance throughout the spa, in the water as well as the relaxation zones and our bistro terrace. Our employees may remind you of this if necessary.
- All changing rooms, toilets, showers, surfaces, doorhandles and handrails are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals.
A request to our guests
Please do not visit our spa if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste). We reserve the right to turn away guests with symptoms.
- In order to track and trace chains of infection during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are obliged to record and document our visitors’ contact details. The details are kept for 15 days, then erased. This data is not used for marketing purposes.
- Sanitise your hands at the entrance. We have installed permanent hand sanitiser stations for this purpose.
- Please keep your distance from others.
- We would prefer for you to pay by card at reception.
- A plexiglass screen is installed at reception to protect you and our staff.
During your visit to the spa
Please keep your distance from other guests in the dressing rooms, showers, relaxation rooms and lounge areas.
The way the spa water is treated makes infection through the water unlikely. However, please keep your distance from other spa guests.
Sauna and steam bath
Sauna and steam bath closed.
Treatments and massages
Our employees and guests must wear masks during massages. Massage beds are thoroughly sanitised after use.
Bistro (terrace outside only)
The maximum number of visitors is indicated. This is monitored by our employees. Please maintain the necessary distance here too.