We’re staying safe
How we’re staying safe
Our goal: staying healthy – together!
General information and rules on masks
According to the latest Federal Council decision, the following corona protection measures will apply from 20 December 2021:
- Vaccinated or recovered from COVID with valid certificate.
- Guests who have recovered in the last 4 months or have received a full vaccination/booster in the last 4 months are allowed to visit the Mineralbad & Spa without testing but after showing the valid certificate.
- If you have been vaccinated or recovered for longer than 4 months, you need a rapid antigen test (self-testing is not allowed)
- A valid original passport to show at the entrance.
We also accept a Swisspass on your smartphone with a picture.
- The mask requirement is lifted from the cloakroom onwards.
- All changing rooms, toilets, showers, surfaces, doorhandles and handrails are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals.
These requirements have been designated 2G+ by the FOPH.
Your health and the health of our team is our top priority.
Can you get tested on site?
You can be tested at the following test centres:
Dr. med. Kriemler Anke
Surtuor 2, 7503 Samedan
Tel. 081 851 14 14
Please bring a valid ID (ID, passport) and your health insurance card.
Why does a positive antibody test still need a negative test result?
The certificate for a positive antibody test does not allow any statement about the time of recovery. This is because the additional requirement for a certificate for a negative test result is only waived in areas with 2G+ if the recovery was less than 120 days ago.
I was vaccinated abroad. How do I get the Covid certificate ?
Do you already have an «EU Digital COVID Certificate» or a certificate compatible with the «EU Digital COVID Certificate»? Then you do not need to apply for a Swiss Covid certificate. These certificates are recognised in Switzerland.
A request to our guests
Please do not visit our spa if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste). We reserve the right to turn away guests with symptoms.
- Please keep your distance from others.
- We would prefer for you to pay by card at reception.
- A plexiglass screen is installed at reception to protect you and our staff.
During your visit to the spa
Please keep your distance from other guests in the dressing rooms, showers, relaxation rooms and lounge areas.
The way the spa water is treated makes infection through the water unlikely. However, please keep your distance from other spa guests.
Our guests must keep a distance of 1.5 metres. Please adhere to this and keep your distance.
Treatments and massages
Massage beds are thoroughly sanitised after use.